Cardinal Meat Specialists Limited (“Cardinal”) adheres to all federal laws governing privacy in Canada (the Privacy Act and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act) and any applicable Provincial Statutes enacted or up-dated as of or after January 1, 2004. All enquires regarding the privacy of your personal data collected by Cardinal or any other privacy issues related to your business relationship with Cardinal should be referred to the Cardinal Privacy Officer:
Cardinal Meat Specialists Limited
155 Hedgedale Road, Brampton, Ontario
Tel: 905 459-4436
Fax: 905 459-8099
The Collection of Information On-line:
We only collect personal information from our on-line visitors on a voluntary basis and we do not require any personal information for access to our web site. Where our website solicits personal information such as email address, name and address, we use the voluntarily submitted information only to respond to our on-line visitors and for the purpose or purposes stated at the time of collection. The Cardinal Web Site (the “Cardinal Site”), may also collect non-personal information from our on-line visitors (such as the user’s type of browser, operating system and domain names). The non-personal information we collect enables us to track the total number of visitors to our site in an aggregate form, and helps us improve and update our site. Cardinal does not sell, rent, individually post online, or otherwise disclose any individual personal or non-personal information to any unauthorized third parties.
How Information Collected From The Cardinal Site Is Used:
You should assume, that all personal information you provide can be tracked on an individual basis by Cardinal, and that we use this information for the purpose stated at the time of collection. In addition we may also use this information to respond to a query about our company and announce new products, services and/or promotions that Cardinal may offer from-time-to-time. You may opt-out of specific and/or all future communications generated by Cardinal by contacting our Privacy Officer or following the opt-out process available on all our communications.
Links to Other Web Sites:
Users should be aware that when you are on the Cardinal Site you have the option to link to other independent sites Cardinal feels may be of interest to visitors to the Cardinal Site. We have done this to allow you to find out more about us and our business and/or industry associates. However, linked sites are beyond our control. Once you have opted to go to another site, data or solicited personal information may be collected by the site’s host. You should rely upon privacy policies or statements associated with each site you visit. Check the site to locate its policy and do not assume it is the same as our own.
Data Security Commitment:
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure once it reaches our electronic storage systems. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect in this manner. However, it is important to note that we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online: that is the nature of the internet. Users who disclose information online do so at their own risk.
The Cardinal Web Site (the “Cardinal Site”), is maintained for the sole purpose of making available Cardinal Meat Specialist Limited (“Cardinal”), information and for educating and communicating with visitors to the site. Please feel free to browse our site. You may download materials displayed on the Cardinal Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the Cardinal Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio or video without Cardinal’s prior express written permission.
Your access to, and use of, the Cardinal Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws.
By accessing and browsing the Cardinal Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Cardinal Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Cardinal Site without the prior express written permission of Cardinal. Cardinal neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Cardinal Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Cardinal.
2. While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Cardinal Site, we make no warranty or representation as to its accuracy. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Cardinal Site.
3. Your use of, and browsing, in the Cardinal Site are at your risk. Neither we nor any other party involved in creating, producing, hosting or delivering the Cardinal Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Cardinal Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Cardinal Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. We also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to use of, or browsing in the Cardinal Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Cardinal Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Cardinal Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Cardinal or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Cardinal Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Cardinal Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Cardinal. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Cardinal Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. All of the trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Cardinal Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Cardinal, or other third parties as may be indicated below. Nothing contained on the Cardinal Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Cardinal Site, without prior express written permission of Cardinal. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Cardinal Site, or any other content on the Cardinal Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Cardinal will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. Cardinal has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Cardinal Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or links to any other sites. Viewing all other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although we may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin board, and the like on the Cardinal Site, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Cardinal Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Cardinal will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials on the Cardinal Site.
9. Cardinal may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting and may also make changes to the content or any links at anytime. You are bound by any revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
10. The Cardinal Site is intended for Canadian residents only. Any disputes with Cardinal Site users which arise as a result of the use of this website will be governed by the laws of the province of Ontario and the applicable federal laws of Canada, without regard to conflicts of law principles. If any provision in these Terms and Conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such determination shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
Cardinal Meat Specialists Limited Trademarks
- Cardinal Roadhouse®
- Cardinal Roadhouse Angus®
- Cardinal Roadhouse Homestyle®
- Cardinal Butcher-style™
- Cardinal Select®
- Cardinal Kettle Cooked™
- Cardinal Bistro
- Cardinal Ready™
- You Can With Cardinal
- Cardinal STUFFED™
- Cardinal Grill Ready
- Cardinal Healthy Grill’n™
© Cardinal Meat Specialists Limited, 2012